Doctor Easy Terms of Service
Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation, its suppliers and manufacturers are committed to maintaining information that is as accurate as possible provided on our Website via regular updates. However, due to human error, or otherwise, our Website may contain pricing, product descriptions, quantities, images, product discontinuation and/or other content on this Website that may be incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, unreliable, not current, and/or not error- free. While we make every effort to ensure these mistakes do not happen, Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation cannot honor incorrect prices, misprints or typographical errors. In addition, Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation shall not be liable for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without prior notice. Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation reserves the right to change prices and/or information for all products without prior notice. The product images on the Website are for illustration purposes only. Design revisions and color variations may apply.
In the event an error is found, the Customer will be notified as soon as possible. At that time the Customer will have the opportunity to proceed with his order with the corrected pricing and/or quantity or cancel their order completely. In addition, if a product received is not as described, the Customer may return it in unused, resalable and original package condition as per our return and exchange policy.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, human error, intentional misuses or otherwise shall Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation be held legally responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of income, profit and/or data, loss of or damage to person or property and claims of third parties resulting from the use, or the inability to use, the materials on our Website, even if Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation and/or its representatives have been advised of the likelihood of such damages. If the Customer's use of materials from the Website results in the need for servicing, repair and/or correction of equipment and/or data, the Customer assumes any and all costs thereof. If the state in which delivery takes place does not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to the Customer. The courts of the State of Florida shall maintain jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of transactions taking place on the Website.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The Site and the Services, including but not limited to, articles, newsletters, blogs, testimonials and news are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider or professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or product. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. If you think you or your family member(s) may have a medical emergency, call your doctor and/or 911 immediately. Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation does not endorse or recommend any specific products, opinions, physicians, tests, procedures or other information, including but not limited to, articles, newsletters, blogs and news that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on the Site and the Services is solely at your own risk.
Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation at any time may amend polices contained on the Website. By using this Website, you agree to be bound by any and all such amendments.
Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation respects the privacy of its customers' personal or health related information and will not, under any circumstances, exchange, sell or otherwise spread the use of any information collected on the website, by telephone or by mail. All information collected will be kept confidential and used only to serve customers or as required by law.
- We will safeguard, according to the strictest standards of security and confidentiality, all nonpublic, personal information that our customers or representatives of our customers share with us. "Nonpublic, personal information," include information such as a customer’s name, address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, website usage history and online applications or other forms, and medical information.
- We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information. We will conduct our business in a manner that keeps personal customer information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum required to deliver superior service and conduct our business. We collect personal information about customers from the following sources: 1) Your inquiries to Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation via phone, facsimile, Email, mail courier, or 2) Your transactions with us, our web-affiliates or others; and 3) Your transactions with non-affiliated third parties.
- It is our policy that authorized Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation employees may only access personal information on a need-to-know basis. We may contact you regarding fund solicitation/account resolution, sales, or product deliveries. Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation workers who violate our Privacy Policies are subject to disciplinary measures.
- We will not share personal customer information (of either current or former customers), outside of Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation for any purpose other than to facilitate payment for services rendered either to the customers' insurance companies or collection agencies, unless the disclosure has been authorized by the customer or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation, we will require them to protect customers' personal information.
- Please contact us if there is any change to your personal information.
- When necessary, we will review and revise our Privacy Policies to protect customer information. our Website;
Google Analytics Tracking
doctor-easy.com uses Google Analytics to track visitor data, which may include:
- The amount of time you spend on doctor-easy.com
- Information about the browsers or devices you use to visit doctor-easy.com
- How often you visit doctor-easy.com
- Your age, gender, IP address, and location
doctor-easy.com uses this information to help inform our marketing practices and improve your shopping Experience. We will never share this information with any third parties.
For more information on how this data is collected and stored, as well as how to opt-out of analytics tracking, please refer to this article: Google Analytics Help: Data Privacy & Security: Safeguarding Your Data.
At Doctor Easy Medical Products Corporation, the security of your credit card information is a top priority. We have taken significant steps to ensure that your payment and personal information is processed accurately, confidentially and securely.
Most experts agree that credit card transactions over the Internet are the safest of all common credit card purchases. The National Credit Information Network confirms that most Internet fraud involves people presenting merchants with stolen cards, not people stealing credit card information from the Internet.